Daiwa Emeraldas Squid Jigs
Daiwa Emeraldas Squid Jigs
The Emeraldas Nude range is just not another jig it’s a complete eging system that incorporates accessories to broaden the horizons of this unique Squid jig. Featuring attachment points that are designed to use in conjunction with the Agorig Sinker system and the EG-Snap , this allows for changes in sink speed, depth and angle. By attaching the Agorig sinker to the keel eye of the Emeraldas nude jig it will glide slowly at a 30-45 degree angle, but when attached to an EG-Snap the lure will sink rapidly at a 75 degree angle. Making the Daiwa Emerldas Squid Jig ideal for deep water or fast current situations.
1. Nude Body – the nude body design of the Emeraldas squid jig allows the lure to glide more easily than a traditional cloth covered jig. It darts, sinks and slides effortlessly at the slightest twitch of the rod tip
2. Abalone Seat – the diamond shaped abalone seat is placed on the rear back of the squid jig. This attracts inquisitive squid with its 3D like reflective qualities into striking right near the super sharp bump hook.
3. Cog Rig – Daiwa’s Agorig sinker system is easily used and allows for quick changes in sink rate and action of the squid jig.
4. Bump Hook – this new super sharp SAQSAS bump hook sits level with the body, creating a more streamlined shape that has a super high hook-up ratio
5. Angled eye – the new angled eye allows the lure to cast better and creates a far superior action compared to the traditional eye style arrangement found on other jigs
6. 3D eyes – featuring Daiwa’s unique Emeraldas logo these 3D eyes are highly reflective and lifelike, that will provoke a squid into attacking your Squid jig.
- Daiwa Emeraldas Nude Squid Jigs 1.8
- Daiwa Emeraldas Nude Squid Jigs 2.5
- Daiwa Emeraldas Nude Squid Jigs 3.0
- Daiwa Emeraldas Nude Squid Jigs 3.5
Daiwa Emerelas Nude 1.8: This size squid jig is perfect for all you shallow squidding, the Emereldas jigs are a supperbly designed jig and the 1.8 size has a super slow sink rate so you can cast your Squid jig right up into the shallows where small squid sometime are hidding out of sight from large predators. The Daiwa Emeraldas Nude 1.8 Squid Jigs are a personal Favourite of many staff at Otto's Tackle World.
If you are looking at catching squid for bait or just because you love to eat them the Daiwa Emeraldas Squid Jig 1.8 will help you do so.
Daiwa Emereldas Nude 2.5: The 2.5 jigs are designed for all types of squidding, the Emeraldas squid Jigs in 2.5 will work well in shallow water with a quick retreive and they will aslo get down in deeper water if you are searching for Big Squid in deeper water, The Daiwa Emeraldas Squid Jigs in 2.5 size are the perfect Squid Jig for the fisher who loves squiiding and the fisherman who just likes to have a good squd jig in their tackle box.
Daiwa Emereldas Nude 3.0: The 3.0squid jigs are designed for big Squid and deep water, The Daiwa Emereldas Squid Jigs in size 3.5 allow you to fish deep water off the boat, the 3.0 size being the heaviest of the range will also help you get distance if you like fishing land based for squid.
Daiwa Emereldas Nude 3.5: The 3.5 squid jigs are designed for big Squid and deep water, The Daiwa Emereldas Squid Jigs in size 3.5 allow you to fish deep water off the boat, the 3.5 size being the heaviest of the range will also help you get distance if you like fishing land based for squid.