Daiwa Legalis LT Light Spinning Fishing Reels
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.
Legalis LT is one of the latest generation of reels based on the LT or Light Tough concept - lighter, stronger and more compact than ever before. It also incorporates Daiwa's innovative technologies such as Tough Digigear, ATD, Air Rotor and Airbail, making it one of our most technically advanced budget reels that delivers on price and performance.
- LT Concept - an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Tough Digigear - New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS - our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD - our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Bail - featuring a hollow, tubular bail arm for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. The protrusion-free design works to eliminate line tangles during the retrieve.
- Air Rotor- the innovative design and construction work to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Twistbuster - featuring a tapered line roller that offsets line twist and greatly improves line management.
|SHOP ALL MODELS||DRAG||GEAR||SPOOL CAP|
|17 LEGALIS LT 2000D||4kg||5.2||PE 0.8/300m NYLON|
|17 LEGALIS LT 2500D||10kg||5.3||PE 1.2/300m NYLON|
|17 LEGALIS LT 3000D-C||10kg||5.3||PE 1.5/300m NYLON|
|17 LEGALIS LT 4000D-C||12kg||5.2||PE 2.0/300m NYLON|
|17 LEGALIS LT 5000D-C||12kg||5.2||PE 2.5/300m NYLON|
|17 LEGALIS LT 6000D||12kg||5.1||PE 3.0/300m NYLON|