Exclusive to Tackle World the Penn Conflict Freaky Light Rods are as freaky light as the name suggests.
Featuring Penn's SLS3 carbon fibre blank construction, designed to handle heavy loads you can push the Conflict Freaky Light rods to its limits. More often than not anglers come up victorious against their scaly nemesis.
SLS3 uses 2 layers of graphite and 1 layer of e-glass. The layer of e-glass is sandwiched between the two layers of spiral wrapped graphite. This manufacturing process delivers an ultra-strong yet lightweight rod with maximum power and minimal rod twist.
Fuji alconite K series guides and lightweight Fuji graphite nylon reel seat add to the strength, cast ability, class and comfort you would expect from much dearer rods.
- High performance SLS3 construction carbon fibre blank
- Dual layer graphite wrap for precision action & added twist resistance
- Strong & durable Fuji alconite K-guides
- Lightweight Fuji graphite nylon reel seat with superior strength
- Minimal resin content provides a lighter & smoother taper actions
- Contored EVA grips for better sensitivity & ergonomics
|Model||Length (ft)||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Sections||Rod Power|
|621J||6'2||PE 3-5||Max 240g||1||Jigging|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Otto's Tackle World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business Days - $0.00
Express Post 1-3 Business Days - $15.95 (ETA: 3 days)
Pick Up In-Store - $0.00 Pick Up Address: 74-76 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne, NSW, 2047, AU