Scotty Depthmaster 1050 23"
International Shipping Calculator
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business Days - $0.00
Express Post 1-3 Business Days - $13.95
Pick Up In-Store - $0.00
Pick Up Address: 74-76 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne, NSW, 2047, AU
Scotty Depthmaster 1050 23" with Bracket
The all time Scotty leader in performance and popularity The Scotty Depthmaster 1050 is a great all-round unit that is ideal for all freshwater and general purpose saltwater use. The 1050 is a compact but heavy-duty unit that features a 23 x 3/4 stainless boom complete with #350 Rodmaster rod holder, depth counter and anti-reverse lever clutch system. Retrieve rate of 1 foot per turn. One foot per turn spool operates easily with either hand from a sitting position in the boat. Compact, versatile and reliable, the perfect introductory downrigger. Features
- Supplied with #1010 Mounting Bracket
- Max Recommended Bomb Weight: 7lb
- 23” long, 3/4” diameter stainless steel boom
- Adjustable boom-mounted Rod Master ll Rod Holder
- Spray protected, positive drive depth counter
- Scotty Power Grip Plus line release
- Quick-slide No. 1010 deck mounting bracket
- An automatic brake with the most disk brake surface on the market. In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay-out to avoid losing gear
- A high speed one foot per turn spool coupled with the extra leverage extension handles makes cranking a breeze
- 200 ft. of premium 150 lb. stainless steel downrigger cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Otto's Tackle World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.