Orders and Returns
Purchasing from ottostackleworld.com.au
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that if any unforeseen additional freight costs occur you will be contacted and given the choice to either continue with your order and incur additional freight charges or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 1-2 days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
- If you select Pick-Up In Store you must show 2 forms of ID when coming into the store to collect your order (one form of ID must be a current Australian Drivers Licence or Passport). If PayPal payment method is used, Pick-Up In Store is not permitted.
- Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
- All prices include GST (10% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
Otto’s Tackle World Online shopping gives customers secure, easy & convenient shopping.
All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Online Return & Exchange Policy
Otto’s Tackle World endeavours to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We want you to love what you've ordered. However, in the event that you’re not happy with your purchase here is our policy:
Otto’s Tackle World will refund an order up to the original price of the items, or replace faulty items in accordance with the following processes for all online purchases.
You must notify Otto’s Tackle World of the fault or reason for return within 30 days of receiving the items
Do not return the items unless you have first contacted us and have been instructed by Otto’s Tackle World customer service to do so.
They are returned in original condition and packaging with all tags attached. Items cannot be used, worn, washed or altered in any way. Failure to comply with these requirements will cause your refund to be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
Returns must be carefully packed and sent using a regular shipping service with tracking. We will not be responsible for loss or damage to returned goods. Alternatively, returns can be brought into the store at 74-76 Victoria, Rd Drummoyne NSW to be assessed.
Your return must include a note stating your reason for return as well as the name on the original order and contact details.
The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been returned and inspected by Otto’s Tackle World. Once it’s approved the refund will be credited to your original method of payment within 7 days of us receiving the item. We will not refund items damaged due to typical wear and tear. Only damage and fault due to manufacturing.
If for any reason you have a problem with your purchase due to faulty workmanship or materials we will refund, exchange or credit. We cannot warranty goods without proof of purchase or those outside the warranty period laid down by the manufacturer. Please do not return damaged merchandise to us until you have first contacted us for advice. The customer is responsible for any shipping and insurance cost involved in sending warranty claim goods back to Otto’s Tackle World.