Nomad Chug Norris Popper Lures 180mm / 120g (Rigged)
Years of research and development, plus many lifetimes of combined guiding experience from the Nomad Team, has led to the new Nomad Design range of GT & Bluewater Casting Lures. The Chug Norris is designed to be the ultimate popper for GT fishing. At 120g unrigged, it casts like a rocket, is super tough, and has been designed by the Nomad Team to be the easiest to use popper on the market. We believe it captures all the best attributes of a popper. The ultra-deep cup face, designed round at the bottom and square at the top, and curved body contours may not be noticed at first, but these subtle design features are what makes this lure unique. The Black Mamba colour caught a 60KG GT in its first week of testing at Jewell Reef in September 2014 and has since developed a cult following amongst the Nomad guides and guests. Built from high impact new technology ABS plastic with the highest strength to weight ratio you'll find in any lure manufacturing material. Built with an extra thick outer shell body, foam filled body and a full stainless machine stamped metal plate, this lure might even be tougher than the bloke it was named after. We think you'll LOVE it! Features
- Hand-painted unique colour range.
- Super Strong High Impact ABS Foam Filled body.
- Full Body Machine Stamped Stainless Steel plate for super strength.
- It makes that awesome slurping/ripping noise that you want to hear from a popper, and you get maximum reward from effort.
- It hangs in the water just right and casts like a bullet. The awesome wiggle it gets when popped just makes fish go wild.
- 180mm long and 120g
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business Days - $0.00
Express Post 1-3 Business Days - $9.95
Pick Up In-Store - $0.00 Pick Up Address: 74-76 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne, NSW, 2047, AU