Yamashita Egi Sutte R 1.8 Squid Jigs
Knife edged sinker & Slim head shape make for great slide action. Line eye is not swivel, It's reduce the ''break Line eye'' due to metal fatigue by long time used. Features
- Slim style head
- Knife edge style sinker
- Equipped with Super fine stainless steel hooks - better Hooking than regular Hook due to Sharp and wide Hooking area.
- Super fine Hook isn't equipped Nylon Line.It reduce to problem of break to pieces of Hook.
- All have transparent and full glow bodies
The Yamashita Sute R squid jigs are the best value for money squid jig in the Yamashita range, the Yamashita Sutte r jigs in size 1.8 are great for land based squidding in quiet bays and estuaries or shallow water as they sink slowly. The Yamashita Suite R 1.8 Squid jigs have proven themselves to be as succesfull as other squid jigs on the market that are twice the price.
Available in the following sizes:
- Yamashita Egi Sutte R 1.5 Squid Jigs
- Yamashita Egi Sutte R 1.8 Squid Jigs
- Yamashita Egi Sutte R 2.2 Squid Jigs
- Yamashita Egi Sutte R 2.5 Squid Jigs
- Yamashita Egi Sutte R 3.5 Squid Jigs
|1.5||3.0g||8.0 - 9.0 sec / m||4.5cm|
|1.8||5.0g||8.0 - 9.0 sec / m||5.4cm|
|2.2||6.5g||8.0 - 9.0 sec / m||6.6cm|
|2.5||10g||4.0 - 4.5 sec / m||10cm|
|3.0||15g||3.0 - 3.5 sec / m||11.5cm|
|3.5||20g||3.0 - 3.5 sec / m||13cm|
When it comes to fishing for squid Yamashita sutte r are the go-to jig; coming in a wide range of colours suited for various conditions ranging from shallow water to deeper water, night or day and fishing over weed beds with the added glow Yamahita sutte r squid jigs have a jig size and colour suited for every condition.
The Best Yamashita Sutte R 1.8 colours to use in Clear water and when the squid aren't as active:
Sutte R Squid Jigs in Browns: NAJ, NIB, BWBK
Sutte R Squid Jigs in Dark greens: NQS, ROL
Sutte R Squid Jigs in Pink: BWP, RP, BP (Can also be used when the squid are active)
Sutte R Squid Jigs in Blue and natural: NEB, NKN, NMI (Can also be used when the squid are active)
Best Sutte R 1.8 colours to use in Clearwater and when the squid highly active:
Sutte R Squid Jigs in Oranges: RO, BWO, BO
Sutte R Squid Jigs in Blue and natural: NEB, NKN, NMI
Best Sutte R 1.8 colours to use when squid aren't active and the water conditions are Muddy:
Sutte R Squid Jigs in Reds, violets and rainbow
BO, BP, BOL
Best Yamashita Sutte R 1.8 jigs to use when the water is muddy but squid activity is at its highest:
Rainbows: BO, BP, BOL
High light Greens: BHT NQS
When fishing in and around weed beds and kelp some of the best Yamashita Sutte R jigs to use are your natural colours like NQS, ROL, NEB, NAJ, NKN, NMI
Some of the best Yamashita Sutte R jigs for fishing the deeper waters are your bright colours like BWP and BWO Pink and Orange
Added accessories that can be used while fishing for squid:
- Yamashita Sutte R jigs are one of the most common jigs used at night due to the glow it puts out when paired with a UV light like the Black Magic UV/Torch.
- Egg snaps for easy and quick changing of jigs without the need to cut and re-tie your line
- Clip on weights like Daiwa Egi squid jig weights
- Egi-max and glow-max
You can get the full range of Yamashita Sutte R Squid Jigs at Otto's Tackle World.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business Days - $0.00
Express Post 1-3 Business Days - $9.95
Pick Up In-Store - $0.00 Pick Up Address: 74-76 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne, NSW, 2047, AU